ROLLS ROYCE SERVICE AND REPAIR
Why Choose Piston Pro Auto Repairing For Your Next Rolls Royce Service??
At Piston Pro Auto Repairing, we strive to be the best independent (non-dealer) service and repair garage for your Rolls Royce, in Dubai, UAE. All Service and repairs are done as per manufactures specifications, by highly trained and qualified experts. We will ensure that your Rolls Royce will perform efficiently and safely as intended.
What Is Included In My Rolls Royce Service And Repair?
As per your vehicle service history your next Rolls Royce service can be chosen from below
ROLLS ROYCE MAJOR CHECKUP
ROLLS ROYCE GENERAL SERVICE
At Piston Pro Auto Repairing, our priority is to maintain your car as per manufacturer specifications and to ensure customer safety, satisfaction and loyalty, hence we strive to offer complete peace of mind when it comes to your Rolls Royce service and repair needs. With over 10 years of experience, Piston Pro Auto Repairing is not only the best, but we are also very affordable and reliable. The service and support team at Piston Pro Auto Repairing is highly trained and qualified, this ensures manufacturers standards of workmanship and quality. We are in for the long haul and believe in building relationships that last.
Genuine Parts and Warranty on Jobs
We are transparent in everything we do and that’s why we provide a full breakdown of service and parts required to carry out any job. Further more, every job comes with a three-month or 5,000 km warranty* on the work done and we also use only Genuine Original Parts. Where possible, we also provide you with the option to use Genuine OEM or After Market parts, which are sourced only from the best and reliable manufacturers, thereby reducing costs without compromising reliability or safety.
Genuine Parts and Warranty on Jobs
We are known for our quick turnaround times so you will not be left without your vehicle for too long. We also provide Free pick-up and drop service with payment options in cash, Credit Card or Online. PistonPiston Pro Auto Repairing is here to help you with all your Rolls Royce service and repair or maintenance needs.
Accident Repair, Fender Bender or Paint Touch up and Polish
Our body shop is also fully equipped with the latest technologies in dent and collision repair. We use manufacturer standard paint and painting techniques, as a result we can provide a 2 year warranty* on fading and peeling on all paint jobs.
Below are some of the many Rolls Royce service and repair jobs that we can carry out for you:
- Rolls Royce Engine Repair, Overhaul and Rebuild
- Rolls Royce Over Heating Diagnosis & Repair
- Rolls Royce Transmission Repair & Replacement
- Rolls Royce Manufacturer Recommended Service
- Rolls Royce Suspension System Repair
- Rolls Royce Shock and Struts Replacement
- Rolls Royce Steering System Repair
- Rolls Royce Tire Repair and Replacement
- Rolls Royce Wheel Alignment
- Rolls Royce Electrical Diagnostics
- Rolls Royce Computer Diagnostic Testing
- Rolls Royce Air Conditioning A/C Repair
- Rolls Royce Battery Replacement
- Rolls Royce Alternator & Charging System Repair
- Rolls Royce Bulbs and Fuses Replacement
- Rolls Royce Engine Cooling System Repair
- Rolls Royce Fuel System Repair
- Rolls Royce Exhaust System Repair
- Rolls Royce Emissions Inspection and Repair
- Rolls Royce Body Accident & Paint Repair
- Rolls Royce Collision Repair
- Rolls Royce Paint Touch Up and Polish
- Rolls Royce Wheel Rim Repair
- Rolls Royce Interior Cleaning and Detailing
- Rolls Royce Vehicle Preventative Maintenance
- Rolls Royce Nano Paint Protection
- Rolls Royce Vehicle Condition Report
- Rolls Royce Pre-Purchase Inspection